Sunday, October 08, 2006

Tired

Spent most of the last two weeks doing lots of work to distract myself from other things, not only work for the shop, but have also been working on a project for myself which I have been on and off for the last 12 months. Lots of dull work, typing documents, reading reports, doing emails, filling orders etc (work isn't meant to be fun though right? otherwise it wouldn't be called work). Have really gotten a lot of work done though, which I'm happy about. Starting to pay for the lack of sleep though, and feeling really drained this morning. Been getting a bad headache the last day or two and feel like I'm getting the flu, bleh. Think I'll spend the day laying down and getting some rest.......maybe just play a game or two on laptop whilst I rest.

Not much else to report, other than I have to get this cyst on the side of my neck which has started to come back, removed yet again. It's only small at the moment, but it's the third time I'll have had it done, they just don't seem to be able to get it right. It has me a little bit worried, because it's become quite tender the last couple of days, and it has never, ever, been tender or sore at any time before. I'm sure everything is fine and just worrying needlessly because of before. Will update later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home