Monday, August 28, 2006

Fours:

Jobs I've had:
1. Telemarketer.
2. Bartender
3. Assistant mine manager with an open cut coal mining contractor.
4. Purchasing officer and admin tech for GRS contracting.

Movies I would watch over and over again:
1. The nightmare before christmas
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. Can't think of a fourth

Places you have lived:
1. Muswellbrook, NSW
2. Sydney, NSW
3. Newcastle, NSW
4. New York, USA

TV shows you love to watch:
1. 24
2. Boston Legal
3. Thats about it...
4. Nadda

Places you have been on vacation:
1. New York, USA
2. Toronto, Canada
3. Islands in the Great Barrier Reef
4. London

Favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Ribs, almost any type
3. Chinese (not one particular favourite)
4. Indian (again, not one particular favourite)

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. One place that I'm not going to name
2. Japan
3. Dublin (or Ireland)
4. Alot of places that aren't where I am now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home