Sunday, September 24, 2006

Something I've been thinking about for a while

I've been thinking about visiting friends in the US and Canada for a while now. Several friends have asked me numerous times to come and visit, and it's something that I really feel like doing now. Things here are getting a little dull and boring, and usually when that happens I do something silly, like going and travelling for a while. But seriously, there are lots of friends I would love to meet. At this point I'm not totally sure on the timing, but going to start and plan it out a bit at least.....flights.....who to visit etc. So, if anyone is interested in meeting me (yeah right? hehehe), let me know either with a comment on here, a tell on the mud, or send me an email. Simple enough.

2 Comments:

Blogger George said...

g'day old buddy,

haven't seen u in years..
how the hell are ya?

from what i see, life's treating you just as well as its treating me. just hang in there mate. it'll all be good in the end, so i hope anyway.

hehheh,
george.

7:22 PM  
Blogger SatansFavourite said...

George my old mate!

It has been a while.
Things are a bit up and down, but as you said, it will all turn out good in the end.

From the sound of it things aren't all that great for you?

If you use aim or msn messenger, let me know the name and I'll add you.

Pete.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home