Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I MISS HER

I don't know why it is that I'm posting this here now, when I haven't felt like doing much of anything for the last two weeks. Maybe it's that tonight it really hit me. I just sat, crying for I don't know how long, wanting to yell, and scream, and let everything out.

For those who don't know what happened, almost two weeks ago, an extremely close, personal friend, was killed in a car accident. They were one of the most important people I have ever had in my life, and probably ever will. They were such a kind, amazing, special person. They were one of the very few people I could talk to about anything. They never once judged me. I always had their unconditional friendship and they never had a single expectation of me, and that meant the world to me. I miss it. I miss her.

I miss her so FUCKING much, and want them back so badly it kills me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home